TSW Rouen Wheels - Multi-Piece
TSW Rouen Wheels are available in the following sizes
Available Bolt Patterns
The Rouen Alloy Wheel is named after the Rouen-Les-Essarts Circuit, located near Rouen in Normandy France. It was opened in 1950 and became recognized as one of Europe’s finest circuits. The most challenging part of the circuit was called “six frères”, just after the start, which contained a series of fast kinks. This circuit hosted five Formula One French Grand Prix from 1952 to 1968. Thereafter this circuit hosted Formula Two Races though 1978.