Now Hiring Tire Technicians!
Butler tires and wheels is looking for experienced tire technicians with at least one year industry experience for immediate hire . Butler Tires and Wheels is a high-end wheel, tire, service, and accessory dealer in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Ability to work on Passenger and Light Truck Vehicles
- Tire Mounting and Dismounting
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TRANSPORTATION AND A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
- A very, very strong focus on "taking care of the customer" is mandatory. The position is mostly in installation of luxury goods and services (mostly high-end wheels and automotive accessories), so you've got to be a people person willing to go the extra mile to make the customer smile. As we say, "delight the customer." If you don't think you can do this...please don't apply!
- You must be clean cut, speak English (some Spanish would definitely help your pay scale), have your own transportation, and be willing to work retail hours M-F and Saturdays 8:00-1:00
- Medical, dental, 401k, and profit sharing is part of this package and will be provided after 3 full months of service with the company. We expect our people to take care of their customers, and we pay well above the industry standard to ensure that happens
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Automotive, Tire Tech, Tire Technician
- Education: High School
- Experience: At least 1 year
- Relocation: None
- Industry: Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Installation
- Required Travel: None
Or contact Craig Dobrin @ 404.236.9996
Click thumbnail below to enlarge